Learn from and network with top decision makers in Television, Film and New Media
Confederation of Indian Industry presents the fifth edition of its annual flagship event - The Big Picture Summit - for the the Media and Entertainment sector. Join the best and the brightest in M&E industry leaders to deliberate on Convergence the new multiplier for M&E's $100 billion Vision and discuss latest developments in film, TV, finance, production, distribution, and digital media.
Towards $100 Billion Indian M&E Industry
The major objective of the Summit is to chalk out a road-map towards $100 billion Indian M&E industry. India. M&E leaders will make bold predictions about the future of media and provide insights and diverse thinking on the new disruptions and new business models on the fast changing M&E environment. The summit will deliberate on not only the form of this new convergence but also how to design a new law to facilitate it, in accordance with the changing technology shaping up the new digital world.
From start-ups to big enterprises, embracing disruption to stay competitive and devising monetization strategies in media is critical to any organization. The Government, regulators and policy makers, industry stalwarts, academia and civil society will come together at this year's summit slated for 25-26 October, 2016.
Delegates will access:
- Game changers & trends shaping the M&E sector
- Value added inputs on issues that will define the future
- Cutting edge ideas, discussions, B2B Meetings
- New technology and services
- Networking with key government and industry professionals
Learn from expert speakers and examine topics including:
- Interactions with business leaders
- Tommorow's TV -- Monetizing market mechanism
- Economic innovations
- Countdown to convergence
- Influencers and game changing future of media